This policy explains what these technologies are and why we use them, as well as your rights to control our use of them.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text used to store information on web browsers. They are widely used to remember you and your preferences, either for a single visit (session cookies) or for multiple repeat visits (persistent cookies).
Cookies can be set by the website you are visiting (first-party cookies) or by third-party services embedded within the website (third-party cookies).
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for our website to function properly. They enable you to navigate and use the features of our site. Without these cookies, certain services you have requested cannot be provided.
- Analytical Cookies: These cookies allow us to analyze how visitors use our website and measure its performance. They help us improve our site by providing valuable insights into which content is most popular.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies enable our website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced features. They may also be used to provide a more personalized experience by remembering your preferences and settings.
- Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver relevant advertisements to you. They may also limit the number of times you see an ad and help measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
- Providing a smooth and personalized browsing experience
- Improving the functionality of our site
- Enhancing the security of your information
- Analyzing how visitors use our website to improve its content and performance
- Delivering targeted advertisements based on your interests and browsing behavior
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser settings to decline cookies or notify you when a cookie is being sent. However, please note that disabling cookies may result in limited functionality and a less personalized browsing experience.
If you wish to remove or opt-out of certain cookies, please refer to the settings or opt-out mechanisms provided by your browser or the third-party service. You can also refer to relevant industry resources for more information on how to control cookies.